Paris Catacombs Guided Tour
Book a guided tour of the Paris Catacombs and dive deep into the history of these tunnels under the city of lights.
When you book this tour, you get skip-the-line access to Paris Catacombs and a two-hour comprehensive tour with a live guide.
The tour costs €159 and it is well worth it.
A tour guide will help you uncover these catacombs’ hidden gems.
Paris Catacombs Guided Tour Price
|Visitor’s Age||Ticket Price|
|Adult ticket (15 years & above)||€159|
|Child ticket (4 to 14 years)||€149|
|Infants (upto 3 years)||Free entry|
What’s Included in This Guided Tour Paris Catacombs
- Skip lines with direct access to the Paris Catacombs
- Explore with an English-speaking guide leading the way
- Gain exclusive entry to typically restricted catacomb sections
- Enjoy an intimate experience with small groups (up to 14 on weekends, 6 on weekdays)
If you’re interested in exploring the Catacombs of Paris, you can also check the Paris Catacombs Skip the Line Ticket with an audio guide.
Things to Remember
These are some things you should know before you go for this Paris Catacombs tour:
- Present your smartphone ticket to the guide outside the Catacombs.
- Look for your guide holding a sign displaying the tour’s name.
- Arrive 20 minutes before your chosen timeslot.
- The tour concludes at 36 Rue Remy Demoncel.
- You can cancel up to 72 hours before your visit.
- Reschedule your visit up to 72 hours in advance.
How to Use Your Guided Tour of Paris Catacombs
Paris Catacombs guided tour promises a hassle-free experience.
You are all set once you book your tour and get a digital ticket confirmation.
On the day of your visit, you can show your ticket at the entrance, and a guide will be waiting for you during your chosen time.
The restricted access tours give you a great experience, but we also have some other great tickets and tours for Paris Catacombs you can check out if you want options.
What is a Paris Catacombs Guided Tour?
A Paris Catacombs Guided Tour offers a curated exploration of the underground catacombs led by an expert guide for an immersive experience.
How much does a guided tour of the Paris Catacombs cost?
A Paris Catacombs guided tour costs €159 for people over the age of 15 and €149 for children between the ages of 4 to 14 years. The tour will take you into the depths of the eerie underground of Paris.
How can I book a Paris Catacombs Guided Tour?
Booking a Paris Catacombs Guided Tour is simple, usually done online through authorized platforms or tour operators, ensuring your spot in advance.
Featured Image: Tripadvisor.in